Date : 2017-03-28 13:27 | View : 167
How to breeding red worm
1. Green water mix clean water ratio 70:30 in plastic basin.
2. Put male and female breeder red worm.
3. about 2-3 days Red worm will full plastic basin. Add green water if water starts clear.
4. make green water more. Should have green water backed up.
5. When Red worm are a lot scoop the fish eat. By scoop Red worm only.
Don't let green water out or water clear because Red worm not breeding. If sewage Red worm will skinny more than fat Red worm . Please instant change water.