|How to breeding red worm|
Date : 2017-03-28 13:27 | View : 8
How to breeding red worm
1. Green water mix clean water ratio 70:30 in plastic basin.
2. Put male and female breeder red worm.
3. about 2-3 days Red worm will full plastic basin. Add green water if water starts clear.
4. make green water more. Should have green water backed up.
5. When Red worm are a lot scoop the fish eat. By scoop Red worm only.
Don't let green water out or water clear because Red worm not breeding. If sewage Red worm will skinny more than fat Red worm . Please instant change water. Read more
|How to make green water for breeding red worm|
Date : 2017-03-28 13:14 | View : 13
1. water 1 tank no chlorine
2. urea fertilizer and science fertilizer formula 16-20-0 or 16-16-16
3. finely bran or chicken food.
4. leavening single cell algae.
5. male and female breeder red worm.
6. quicklime ( unnecessary )
How to make green water... Read more
|Betta Food ( alive ) Baby mosquitoes, Red worm, Artemia, Micro worm.|
Date : 2016-12-28 14:49 | View : 385
Alive food is the best food for betta fish.
Red worm Protein 48-56% Fat 14% Carbohydrate 23% Chitin 4% Moisture 86%&... Read more